Sunday, May 13, 2007

What kind of atheist are you?

This courtesy of the Labour Humanist. My results below.


You scored as Angry Atheist. Whoah! Down boy! It's time to let go of the belligerence and let someone else talk for a while. Even if the religious don't make must sense, you should probably observe the unspoken rules for human interaction and not yell directly into their faces.

Angry Atheist


83%

Scientific Atheist


75%

Militant Atheist


67%

Apathetic Atheist


50%

Spiritual Atheist


33%

Theist


0%

Agnostic


0%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 Comments:

At 7:05 pm , Anonymous a. nonymous said...

I think your tabs were all wrong... I'm an apathetic atheist apparently.

 
At 10:58 pm , Anonymous Paul Sturrock said...

I am a spiritual atheist. Which perhaps makes me a buddhist, or simply greedy.

 
At 11:12 pm , Blogger Finnieston Crane said...

Not really worthy of consideration then, are you chaps?

I'll admit to cheating slightly as there were names mentioned in two of the questions whom I assume must be American tele-evangelists so I automatically went for the most scathing assessment. Anyway, I'm on the moderate wing with Hitchens and Dawkins.

Anyway, sorry for the formatting error. As you probably saw it gives you an embedded link to copy over when you've finished the questionnaire. I've rectified the problem now I think.

 
At 6:36 pm , Anonymous a. nonymous said...

You may think me not worthy of consideration, but to be honest, i'm not really that bothered. :D

 
At 6:44 pm , Blogger Finnieston Crane said...

Bitch.

 
At 8:35 pm , Anonymous a. nonymous said...

Nah, just not really bothered. It'll be the apathy you see.

Anyway, as i said to you earlier today, religion's a lot of fuss made over what is essentially an imaginary friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home