Saturday, December 23, 2006

Irving babbles

I made it, eventually, to my destination. That's all I want to say on the matter. Oh, and renationalise the railways!

Anyway, there's little in the news apart from fog so I'm going to give yet more, probably wasted typing time to Irving. He's criticised the laws which saw him banged up for Holocaust denial as Stalinist. And that's about as much of a story as the Beeb has made out of it. One thing that does interest me is that if he's out on probation what does he have to do to violate it? Since arriving back in Britain he's already said he doesn't have to apologise any further since the courts have granted him what he wanted. Should he continue in this vain is he likely to be hauled back over to Austria?

I think it was George Galloway who referred to himself, shortly before his Senate showdown, as the "most scrutinised politician" in Britain, though I may paraphrase. In a piece of self-delusion almost as staggering, David Irving howls about a "world-wide attempt to silence" him.

It'd be a bit like the Pamphleteer claiming to be the most up-to-date and prolific blog in the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home