Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day of action

Regular visitors will once again have spied that my output of late has been pitiful. Indeed, my last post was somewhat token. I'm afraid this one is likely to be no better. I've not had one of my better days so I've sat at the computer whiling away the hours. However, it's probably as good a time as any to draw some more anti-BNP gubbins to your attention.

I must urge, exhort, plea to, and entreaty anyone in the London area who might be reading this to attend the following event on Saturday 18 November. I will be there but it's no good if it's just me.

Anti-BNP Day of Action
Barking & Dagenham
Saturday 18 November
10.30am

Labour Hall, Tenterden Road (corner of Green Lane), Dagenham

The BNP is making Barking & Dagenham its national priority. As a result, the local Labour Party and Barking & Dagenham Together are holding the first of a series of Days of Action to take the fight against the extremists into the community.

We urge everyone to spare a couple of hours to come and help defeat the BNP in East London

I'll definitely be back with some delayed and boat-missing comment soon. Unless there's Champions' League tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home